Lockheed Martin released version 2.2 of Prepar3D, and Migration Tool has of course been updated to fully support it.
In addition to v2.2 support, the latest version of Migration Tool brings these changes:
- FSInn aircraft repository can now be rebuilt in normally-run Prepar3D, meaning that there should be no need to use Legacy Mode.
- Migration Tool can copy default FSX aircraft to Prepar3D (see Tools > Copy default aircraft). This solves many issues that arised from third party airplanes looking for sounds or gauges from default airplanes that weren’t there anymore in Prepar3D.
- When a backup was manually triggered, Migration Tool did not do a backup of Prepar3D v2 files. This has been fixed.
- The main window got a slight redesign to accommodate shortcuts.
- Migration Tool is now also smart enough to automatically disable third party modules that crash Prepar3D.
Updates to Migration Tool continue to be free of charge, and available from its product page.