Before you return your software
There are millions of different configurations of computers in the world and we do our best to keep up with them. If you have problems running the software, the answer may be a simple e-mail.
Before we can authorize a return, we require that you try resolving the problem with our support staff. If you have a support question, please visit our issue tracker to submit a question or a problem. You can also contact us via email@example.com e-mail address. Our support staff is quick and will usually answer within 24 hours.
If we cannot solve your problem, we would be happy to refund your order.
We provide full refund of your payment in the following cases:
- When our software is equipped with online activation system, and you have not yet activated the software.
- When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
- If you experience hardware incompatibility issues (our software does not support your hardware) that prevents you from using our software properly and we are unable to eliminate the incompatibility within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution.
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
- If you purchase NGO Flightsim Estonia software from an online distributor, please consult the specific return policy of that establishment. We will not accept returns on purchases that originated from third parties.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are stated clearly on our official site. (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software).