On what grounds is my personal data processed?
We process your personal data (such as your name, address, contact information) under the following circumstances:
- for fulfilling legal obligations (such as storing invoices for accounting),
- for the fulfilfment of contracts concluded with you,
- for providing product support.
If we wish to process your personal data on grounds not listed above, we will ask for your permission and specify the personal data to be processed. Should you not grant your permission or withdraw it, we will not process your personal data. Upon the processing of personal data, we mainly rely on the General Data Protection Regulation.
What are your principles for disclosing personal data?
We do not share any personal data publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
For how long is my data stored?
We will store your data until:
- the passing of the legally required retention period of a document or
- for as long as it is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation or
- until the passing of the limitation period of a legal claim.
How do you protect my personal data?
Our goal is to prevent unauthorised processing of personal data, to ensure access to personal data upon request, and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal data. To achieve this, we implement organisational, physical, as well as information technology-related security measures, such the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to secure transmitted data.
What kind of rights do I have?
- You have the right to receive information about the details of your personal data being processed and the ways we are processing it. To receive this information, you need to verify your identity and submit a preferably digitally signed inquiry.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, please submit an application. We will stop processing your personal data as soon as we have been informed of the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if your personal data is processed on the basis of your prior consent and you have withdrawn your consent or if the retention date of the data has expired and the data does not need to be archived.
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it has changed or is insufficient, incomplete, or incorrect for any other reason.
- If we plan to continue processing personal data on any other purposes than those they were collected for, then we will forward you information about the purposes of further processing of your personal data beforehand.
- You have the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court for the protection of your rights.
Whom to contact?
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, you can contact us through email@example.com.